Aku Transalpina GTX Men's Hiking Boot Beige/Ochre
An award-winning, light, supportive and super-comfy trekking and backpacking boot, ideal for more demanding terrain, or when carrying a heavier pack. The softer, fabric and suede upper needs minimal breaking in, while a sturdy, multi-component sole gives much better support, cushioning and foot protection than many similar looking 'fabric' boots.
- 1.8mm suede leather and highly breathable Air 8000 fabric upper.
- Reinforced toe cap.
- Easy-pull lacing eyelets.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining.
- 6-4 mm nylon and die cut EVA midsole.
- Exoskeleton external support system.
- IMS³ triple density EVA/PU midsole.
- Duel compound Vibram Cloud outsole.
Weight: 600g (½ pair).