Bloc Boa BO18 Photochromic Matt black Silver Cat2 - Cat3
by BLOC EYEWEAR
The high-performance BLOC Boa goggle offers a compact frame shape with the XT DAF anti-fog spherical dual lens. Like all BLOC goggles it features an integrated venting system and Tri-Fleece, injected Thermo Face Foam and is maximum UV protected. The helmet compatible elasticated headband is fully adjustable for the perfect fit. They are perfect for winter sports and include a soft microfiber case for storage, so where ever you are headed the Boa can come with you.
Photochromic lens technology
Forget swapping lenses when light conditions change. Bloc’s superior fast reacting Photochromic lens technology, adjusts to current light conditions by gradually darkening when exposed to increasing UV light intensity and returning to its original state when levels decrease.
Please note, photochromic lenses react to UV rays and will not darken when worn behind a helmet visor or motor vehicle windscreen that blocks UV light. They must be exposed to direct sunlight to initiate.
Photochromic range for this lens is Cat 2-3 provides superior definition in changing light.
- Superior XT Anti-Fog Double lens. Outer lens constructed from Maximum impact resistant polycarbonate (UV400)Tri layer moisture wicking fleece
- Dual vented maximum UV protection lens
- Dual adjustment strap anti slip grip force technology
- Helmet compatible for medium to large faces
- Bloc goggles exceed European directive 89/686/EEC in accordance with the Norm EN174:2001