Didriksons Natasha Padded Women's Parka Aluminum
Natasha is a longer ladies’ parka with a feminine fit. The parka is lined and has a quilted pattern on the outer material, perfect for cold winter days. The hood is fixed and has removable synthetic fur around the edge, as well as a high, comfortable collar to protect against the elements. Natasha is windproof and has a water-repellent outer material. On the inside of the sleeves, the jacket has a practical reflector detail that is visible when you fold up the cuffs. The parka has two side pockets, one breast pocket and one inside pocket. PFC-free water-repellent finish.
- Quilted and padded parka. Padding is with polyester fibers.
- Feminine shaped and detachable hood and fur
- Reflective detail on sleeve end. Fold up when show reflective and fold down when hiding it.
- Soft and comfy fabric which is waterproof (jacket are not seam taped)
Insulates your body to make sure you always have the right temperature. Worn separate as a second layer. In harsh weather preferably worn together with a protective shell that is 100% wind and waterproof.
- 2way frontzip
- Chin guard
- Detach synthetic fur
- Ergonomic cut
- Ergonomic openings
- Extra protective peak
- Inner stash pocket
- Inside elastic cuffs with thumbhole
- Zipper with cover at front
- Detach hood