F10 GR 45:50 Rucksack 50L Black
by FORCE TEN
Make more of your lightweight, overnight hikes or winter walks. The GR has been designed to combine the simplicity of a climbing pack, with the functionality of a more sophisticated trekking rucksack. Constructed in a lightweight ripstop nylon with an adjustable back system, GR also features a clam shell front, for easier access to items in the body of the pack.
- Alp-Fit back system - a comfortable, and innovative back system. Adjustable via a secure hook & loop system.
- Excel® 210D Ripstop Nylon - exceptionally high quality polyamide; lightweight, strong and durable with a double ripstop weave for additional tear-proof strength
- AirMesh on rucksack straps - Allows air to flow, keeping the user cool
- Ergonomic padded hip belt - Shaped for optimum load transfer and comfort
- Zipped access via the front of the pack. Easy access to items stored in the middle of the pack.
- Dual side compression straps - Stabilise rucksack contents
- Duraflex buckles - Strong and reliable
- Floating lid - Expand capacity when carrying larger loads
- Webbing grab handle between shoulder straps
- Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- High strength durable zips - Prevents water ingress
- Pro-weave side pockets - Constructed from highly durable, yet extremely flexible material. Pockets sit flush with the pack when empty. Allows easy access to essential items
- Pro-weave front pocket - Great for stowing jackets, helmets and other essentials
- Waterproof rain cover with reflective print.
- Laser cut, highly reflective panels for added visibility in poor conditions or at night.
- SBS Zips - High quality, durable zips
- Ice Axe/Walking Pole Attachments - For carrying essential safety gear
- Top lid with zip pocket - Provides easy access and safe storage for small items
- Sternum strap - Provides a secure fit
- Extendable gaiter - Provides additional pack space and protection of contents from the elements
|Rucksack Dimensions||L31.0 x H66.0 x W30.0cm|