F10 HELIUM UL 1 Person Tent
by FORCE TEN
The Helium 1's hybrid tunnel design, ease of pitching and fully taped seams make this lightweight tent a welcome and reliable shelter. TBS® Pro and pre-bend poles offer exceptional stability, and vents allow for a through flow of air reducing any condensation build up. Extremely light weight and a compact pack size make the Helium ideal for short trips without compromising function or performance.
- Hybrid tunnel tent - Maximising inner space to weight ratio
- ProTex® 15D Siliconised & PU Coated Nylon Flysheet - 3000mm
- Yunan SD70 Poles - High quality lightweight poles designed and made by Yunan in Korea
- TBS® PRO - Internal Guying System using an ultra-lightweight dyneema cord
- Pre-angled poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Groundsheet - 70 denier nylon fabric is a great balance between low weight and high durability. Waterproof to 6,000mm
- 15D 28gsm breathable nylon inner tent
- Breathable ripstop inner fabric - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep. Ripstop weave for extended durability.
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Bathtub groundsheet - Completely waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams.
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Flysheet vents with mesh - Increase ventilation and keep bugs out
- Flysheet door vent - Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Internal storage pockets - Provides convenient storage within the inner tent. Keep essentials close to hand
- Optional footprint - Protects inner tent from rough ground, and completes the Vari-Pitch options
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Dyneema core guylines - Excellent strength to weight ratio
- Mini Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Dyneema pegging points - Can be modified for use with skis or snow anchors
- Multiple reflective points - On pegging points for visibility in low light