Skogstad MRJ Hard-shell Waterproof Jacket
Designed specifically for the demands of professional rescue teams, the MRJ Jacket from Skogstad provides serious protection in harsh outdoor conditions where a high level of performance is essential.
Light, flexible, easily packable, this Skogstad jacket is perfect for high visibility protection in all weather conditions. 2.5 layer construction is ubiquitous in lightweight and ultra light outdoor clothing production which means this jacket is perfect for someone that needs protection against the rain but is always on the move.
10,000mm waterproof. High performance for diverse activities and conditions. Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- Technical shell jacket in 2,5-layer material
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Fully taped seams
- Waterproof WP - 10000 mm
- Breathability WVP - 7000 g/m2/24h
- Straight fitted model with extended back panel
- Attached, adjustable hood with chin protector
- Asymmetric sleeve end
- Inside protected front zip
- Side ventilation zips
- Velcro adjustable wrist cuffs
- Elastic hem drawcord
- Zip pockets on front, chest and sleeve
- Visible zippers are water-repellent
- YKK Zips
This jacket is already being used by UK Mountain Rescue Teams