Tilley TH5 Hemp Hat Mocha
Hemp is natural, tough & much like cotton, fades in the sun. That combination means our Hemp Hat the will develop it's own character over time & the adventures taken
Look forward to:
- Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- Lots of character - the fabric will fade and soften over time & sun exposure
- Guaranteed for life
- Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
- Front & back wind cords system secures Hat in gusty conditions
- Hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- Made in Canada
Brim size: Front: 2 5/8"; Back: 2 3/4"; Sides: 2 1/8"
Weight: 5.3 oz / 150 g
Fabric: 100% hemp fabric
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR HEAD
Like footwear, your Tilley Hat must be sized properly. To find your hat size, use a tape measure and draw it right around your head. For the best-looking and most comfortable fit, please make sure that the bottom of the tape touches right above your eyebrows while resting straight around your head. Hold it there comfortably and do not pull tight! Tell us this measurement in inches or centimetres. We’ll take it from there.
You may also refer to our Hat Sizing Chart below for an easy reference to your Tilley Hat size.
If you already know your regular (not a Tilley) hat size, please ask for one size larger when you order your Tilley. For instance, if you’re sure you’re a 7¼, order a 7⅜.
The Tilley Hat fits more comfortably than other hats. It’s designed to be worn low on your head and slightly loose. It should be held on by gravity, not by painful pressure on your forehead! When it’s windy, use the cord!
Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash. Re-shape by hand. Air dry. Do not bleach. Wash it frequently or non-removable sweat stains will mar it & possibly rot it.