Tilley T3 Cotton Duck Hat Royal Navy
While this snap up Cotton Duck Hat in royal navy is generally considered a sailing style, the origin of it is in the army. The side snaps were designed for soldiers who needed the brim out of the way when firing their rifles. However the snap up sides also offer extra stability in windy conditions on the water. So whether on sea, or on land, this Hat will keep you protected from the sun & rain.
Look forward to:
- Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- Versatility - brim can be snapped both sides up, 1 side up or not at all
- Extra storage – Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Guaranteed for life
- Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
- Front & back wind cords system secures Hat in gusty conditions
- Hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Grommets for extra ventilation
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Made in Canada
Brim size: Front & Back: 2 3/4"; Sides: 2 3/8"
Weight: 5.4 oz / 153 g
Fabric: 100% cotton duck
Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash cold, use mild detergent. Reshape and air dry. Do not bleach. Remove wind cord and foam from crown pocket before wash. Do not use softeners. Do not iron.