VANGO DORMIR CAMPBED
A fresh approach to the design and construction of campbeds has led to the launch of the Dormir collection. The main benefit is how easily they fold down to an industry leading small packed size, making them much more car boot friendly, where space is always a premium for family camping trips. But not only do these beds benefit from a compact pack size, they are also incredibly comfortable and stable, providing a great nights sleep. All of the beds in the collection have top and bottom end elastic straps for the attachment of inflatable mattresses and for even more comfort they include a slide on pillow that securely fastens to the bed, so it won't fall off in the middle of the night. The Dormir campbed is the epitome of camp comfort.
- Steel frame - Strong and reliable
- Foldable to compact size - Easy storage and transport
- Angled legs - Maximum stability
- DuoWeave™ fabric - Vango's DuoWeave™ fabric is set to revolutionise the design of furniture for outdoor living. It is extremely resilient, whilst being soft to the touch, providing a perfect balance between superb comfort and long lasting durability
- Elasticated straps positioned at either end of the bed allow you to secure an inflatable mattress for the upmost luxury. Straps can be moved under bed if not in use.
- Integrated carry handles allow the bed to be easily carried when folded and locked. No need for a separate carry bag.
- Included as standard, a slide on pillow made from half mesh and half Duo Weave fabric offers the ultimate luxury. Pillow can be removed if not required.
- Designed specifically to fit exactly into the Standard Vango Inner bedroom compartments.
- Folds flat making packing and storing a lot easier.
- Open leg frame - you can store and access bags / luggage easily from both the end or side of your bed.
- A new campbed height from Vango - this bed is ideal for all ages - kids and adults both young and old as the height has been optimised to suit all.
- Maximum Loading Weight: 120Kg / 18stone 12lbs